Cost Effective Signalling Solutions
Specializing primarily in signalling, we provide flexible support to a variety of other disciplines without the need for full scale mobilization.
Services include, but not limited to:
- GRIP 1-4 signalling scope determination incl. assessments, reports and technical advice
- E810 interlocking assessment reports
- Signalling scheme plans and extracts
- Braking and TPWS calculations
- Contractor’s Responsible Engineer capability
- Contractor’s Engineering Manager capability
- Project Engineering Manager capability
- Project Manager capability
- Project Engineer capability
- IDC/IDR assistance and multidisciplinary coordination
Norwich Victoria Sidings
Mosaic Rail were contracted by Keltbray Aspire to provide signalling design services in order to re-instate Victoria Sidings just outside Norwich. Victoria Sidings became a stabling facility for the new fleet of Bombardier 720/5 EMU sets leased to Greater Anglia.